Serving size: – 1
Atta Bread: 2slices
Green Chilli: 1
Green Coriander: 5gm
Salt to taste
Preparation of Paneer: Boil 125ml of toned milk. Add juice of 1/2 lemon to it. Sieve the paneer and allow it to cool.
Step 1: Finely chop the cabbage, onion, green chilli, coriander and grate the carrot and cheese.
Step 2: Mix all of the above. Add salt as per taste.
Step 3: Take 2 slices of bread and spread the butter evenly on both the slices. Spread the mixed stuffing on 1 slice and cover it with the second slice.
Step 4: Grill in a sandwich griller till the crust is brown.
- High in protein.
- High in Fiber.
- High in minerals like Ca, Fe, K, Mn, Mg.
- High in Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Vit K, Vit A, Vit C, Vit D.
- High in Anti-Oxidants like polyphenols.
- Rich source of protein. It gives a feeling of fullness & satiety.
- Reduces the risk of Cancer as it is rich in Calcium & Vit D. This helps to build better bones & teeth and promotes normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Has easily digestible fats and low carbs which help in weight loss.
- Ideal for diabetic patients.
- Builds a strong immune system.
Energy: 329.17 Kcal
Fiber: 0.86 gm
Try this, & leave a comment below