Besan flour: 10gm
French Beans: 20gm
Green Chili: 1
Salt: as per taste
Step 1: Wash the quinoa and cook it in a vessel. Drain and keep aside.
Step 2: Steam the Beans and Carrots. Mash the 2 vegetables. Chop the onions & capsicum into fine pieces.
Step 3: Make a paste of Ginger, green chilli and garlic.
Step 3: Mix all the vegetables. Add the besan flour, crushed ginger and garlic & chili paste. Add salt as per taste.
Step 4: Roll into the shape of a tikka and oil Heat a little oil in a nonstick pan, add cook each tikki using (¼ teaspoon oil [2-3drops oil]) till they turn golden and crispy on both sides.
Step 5- Serve immediately with Green chutney or tomato chutney.
- High in protein.
- High in Fiber.
- High in minerals like Ca, Fe, K, Mn, Mg.
- High in Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Folic Acid, Vit K, Vit A, Vit C, Vit D.
- High in Anti-Oxidants like polyphenols.
- Gluten Free, hence good for persons with Gluten Intolerance
- Quinoa – Anti-inflammatory, Anti-Viral, Anti-Cancer, Anti-Depressant
- Low glycemic Index, hence suitable for people with diabetes.
- Energy: 214Kcal
- Protein: 7gms
- Carbohydrate: 30.1gms
- Fat: 3gms
- Fiber: 1.7gms
- Iron: 2.6mg
Try this, & leave a comment below